Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Blog Hop- Getting in His Word Wednesday



Joshua and the Battle of Jericho









This week we read Joshua's Battle of Jericho from Little Sweets Bible; 100 Bible Stories and 100 Bible Songs and listened to the song Joshua Fit the Battle of Jericho. We made a trumpet by coloring construction paper and wrapping it around a paper towel holder. We built a wall out of blocks and I proceeded to walk around it seven times while Little Sweets watched and danced. Then after the seventh time we knocked down the blocks. (We blew our trumpets afterwards.) This was a fun activity,  I think I will have to do it again when she gets a little older.





1 comment:

  1. I taught this story in Sunday School last year. We have a set of large Mega castle building blocks that I took and let the kids walk around and knock down. Fun times!

    ReplyDelete