Friday, March 5, 2010

What did she just say?

I wanted to share this experience because I know that I am not the only mom who has ever had this happen. Little Sweets and I went to the zoo today. Her favorite exhibit is the aquarium. Today was interesting because instead of saying the word fish she says the word f*ck. Yes you read that correctly. I am not sure why she likes to call fish by that name. The only thing I can think of is that she is mixing the word shark and fish together. Anyways, here we are standing in the aquarium and little sweets is screaming the word over and over again as she looks at the fish. Of course there were several people around as my little girl is joyfully screaming about f*cks. I calmly corrected her everytime she said the word hoping she might say it correctly. She never did. Oh well, I will definetly have to video tape her saying the word and play it at her graduation and wedding.

4 comments:

  1. This cracked me up! No, you are not the only parent this has ever happened to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh too funny! You are right you are not the only parent. Kids do say the darnest things:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL. I guess it's funny if it's not your child. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sooo funny! Awe the precious moments of parenting.

    ReplyDelete