Saturday, March 6, 2010

Fun Frugal Find- Fruit Loops $1.09 a box

Thanks to Southern Savers I was able to get a box of Fruit Loops for 1.09. They are half off Saturday and Sunday at Publix and there is an in store coupon for $0.70 off. I don't usually buy sweet cereal, but I was planning on using fruit loops next week for color activities. Sorting, patterning, making necklaces, etc. I was excited I could get them at such a great price.

For more publix deals from Southern Savers go here. Thanks to this website I rarely walk out of Publix without saving at least 50% on my grocery bill. A few weeks ago I spent $31.80 on groceries and saved $65.28. This website has changed the way I buy groceries.

1 comment:

  1. I love a good deal, I have a great activity for the fruit loops that I got for a great price posting tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete