Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Great Deals on Educational Toys



I found some great deals at Tot Trade today. Today was the 60% off sale and boy am I glad I waited. I bought 7 board games, 2 puzzles, 2 Playskool educational toys, and a hand held electronic game all for $27.00 Here is the list of educational toys I bought : Build a Bug game, Dora the Explorer Play Park Adventure Board Game, Hi Ho Cherry-o, Mickey Mouse Shape Bingo, Old MacDonald had a Farm Game, Leap Frog Math Mission Write –On Floor Puzzle, Eric Carle Animals Animals color Bingo game, Dora the Explorer Domino game, Playskook Counting Piggy Bank, Stacking Cups, Playskool Fit a Shape Box, Balls, Fun 2 Learn Electronic Hand Held Game, and a Melissa Doug Fish Puzzle.

The items were all used, but in good condition. I love tot trade because it's like going to one huge garage sale. There are around 1300 consignors at the event. If you have a Tot Trade in your area I recommend going. Click here for details.

No comments:

Post a Comment