Wednesday, March 24, 2010

New Blog Hop- Getting in His Word Wednesday

I decided to host a new blog hop. I hope you will join me on Wednesdays as we share a Bible story and an acitivity.

Since Easter is coming up I decided to talk to Little Sweets about Jesus's death and resurection. I read the story out of her children's Bible about Jesus's death. The story was too long for her attention span so I baiscally showed her the pictures and explained the story in my own words. I explained to her that Jesus lived a perfect life and died on the cross for us so that we could go to heaven. Then I printed off a picture of the cross and wrote Jesus died for.... so that they could go to heaven. Little Sweets pasted pictures of mommy, daddy, and herself on the cross to show some of the people Jesus died for. Here are some pictures of the activity.




No comments:

Post a Comment