Monday, March 29, 2010

April Showers Printables

Preschool Printables

I have created some free printables for this weeks theme: April Showers. The printables include: A Rain Boot Matching Activity,Cloud and Raindrop Number Matching Cards, An Umbrella Number Activity and Raindrop Letters. Here are some pictures of the printables. The links to download them are beneath the picture. All the printables are copyrighted and can not be sold. Please feel free to use them, but please link back to me if you post the activities on your blog or would like to share the activity with others. If you use my printables please also leave a comment or send me an e-mail. I would love to know if you and your child enjoyed the activity. I am always looking for ways to improve my activities. If you have any questions or comments please e-mail me at charps117@gmail.com

Rain Boot Matching Game

Cut apart the boots and have your child match the boots together.
Download Printable Here

Download Printable 2 Here






Cloud and Raindrop Matching Game
Cut apart the cards and have your child match the number with the correct number of raindrops.
Download Printable Here






Umbrella Number Line

Cut out the umbrellas and have your child place the umbrellas in numerical order.


Download Printables Here





Raindrop Alphabet


Attach the raindrops to clothespins. Hang the clothespins on a clothesline.

Activities:

Place the raindrops on the clothesline in alphabetical order.

Take off some raindrops and have your child find where the letter goes.

Spell your child's name or familiar words using the raindrops.

Download Printable Here






3 comments:

  1. great printables !! thanks so much :) I'll be using these next week with my daughter when we do some spring activities hopefully, she's going to love the umbrella one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute blog! I found you on MBC and have a preschool daughter myself. I think you might enjoy my blog as well: www.thelittleheartsproject.blogspot.com
    where I post different volunteer and service project ideas for children under 7. Great stuff! Holly

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! Thanks for sharing your hard work!

    ReplyDelete