Sunday, February 28, 2010

More Farm Activities



Sponge Painting a Sheep Stencil




Littles Sweets was not as excited about this activity as I was. She painted for about 2 minutes and then was done. That's just how things go when you are working with tots.

Animal Cards




I made these animal cards a few weeks ago when Little Sweets was starting to show an interest in animal sounds. She likes to point to the card and identify the animal by it's name and the sound it makes. She enjoys this game and asks to play it when she finds the cards.


Trip to the Animal Farm



I really wanted Little Sweets to have the opportunity to see and touch farm animals so I took her to our zoo where they have a petting farm. Little Sweets liked seeing the animals up close. They had a display where the children could try milking a pretend cow. Little sweets enjoyed doing this.

1 comment:

  1. I love the sheep! And the picture of her 'milking' the cow ;)

    ReplyDelete