Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Heart Shaped Pancakes



Heart Shaped Pancakes


This is a fun breakfast to make on valentine's day. I made this for my family last year. I used Bisquick mix to make the pancake mix. ( I have a recipe to make my own pancakes, but had a ton of Bisquick that I bought on sale.) I added a few drops of red food coloring to the mix. Then I put a heart-shaped pancake mold on the griddle and added the mix. After the first side was cooked I took off the mold and flipped the pancake and cooked the other side. It is super easy to make and a fun treat for the kids.

2 comments:

  1. Best pancake recipe: http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Good-Old-Fashioned-Pancakes/Detail.aspx

    I'm not a big pancake fan but Mike and the kids are - these are delish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the recipe. I will have to try it sometime.

    ReplyDelete