Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Keeping a Beat


Yesterday we made a drum out of a coffee container. Little Sweets colored on a piece of paper and we taped it around the coffee container. Then I gave her a spoon and she started beating on the container like it was a drum. I was impressed at how well she could keep a beat. Maybe we will have to buy her a real drum set when she gets older. On second thought I don’t think that would be such a great idea. I don’t even like it when my husband plugs his electric guitar into his amp and plays. It just gets so loud. I think a drum set might be just as loud. But I bet daddy would enjoy playing with someone if little sweets did learn how to play the drums.


1 comment:

  1. Love this activity! Thanks so much for the follow! I love when I find other teachers turned stay-home moms, especially elementary ones!!!

    ReplyDelete