Friday, February 5, 2010

Dollar Store Adventure

I love going to the dollar store. They have such fun items that can be turned into fun, educational, activities. Sometimes it feels like my brain is in overdrive as I walk through the store. The more aisles I walk down the more ideas pop into my head. Anyways, yesterday I decided to go to the dollar store to pick up a few crafty items. I knew I didn't want to spend too much money because we're on a budget. I can go a little crazy in a store where everything is a dollar so I decided not to get a cart or a basket. By the end of the trip my hands were full of items. I even had little sweets toddling behind me carrying some items. She was even dragging a balloon behind her that she had found in one of aisles. Needless to say we looked ridiculous. The guy in front of me at the register let me go ahead of him because he felt bad for me. I guess my no cart policy didn't work out so well. But I guess I could have bought a lot more if I had used a cart. Well I can't wait to share all the new ideas and crafts I thought of while at the dollar store. : ) I hope you keep visiting my blog so I can share those ideas with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment