Monday, February 15, 2010

Bloghop Week 2 Family


Our World Wide Classroom is hosting a bloghop. For more information please go here.
This week's theme is family.

I met my husband, Dan, ten years ago as he was getting off the elevator in our freshman dorm. We became friends that year, but didn't hang out much until our senior year of college. It was then that we reconnected and became more than just friends. We began dating in November of 2003 and got married July 29th 2005. Our marriage has been a wonderful journey and I am so blessed to be married to such an amazing man.

Not only is Dan an amazing husband, but he is a great father. Little Sweets just adores her daddy. She is blowing him kisses before he goes to work in the morning and running to the door when he comes home. Dan is always trying to spend time with us, even when he has to study many hours for his actuary exams. I am very appreciative of his love for his family.

Dan works as an actuary, which is a great job for him because he loves math. He enjoys playing golf, softball, and hockey. Dan also loves playing electric and acoustic guitar. He plays in the worship band at our church.

We have one daughter. She is a sweet little red head who always keeps me on my toes. She is 19 months old. She loves animals and babies. She is a very social little girl. She is not afraid blow kisses to other kids as we are out and about. She loves to perform and enjoys being the center of attention.


MckLinky Blog Hop

9 comments:

  1. What a nice family! Nice to meet you! Isn't this homeschool blog hop fun! Look forward to getting to know you more with these fun blog hops! <>< :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful family! It is nice to meet you and I am now following you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great family - you are blessed. Found your blog throught the homeschool blog hop. We are always looking for ways to be frugal as well. Every Wednesday I have a Get Out Of Debt section on my blog. Signed up to follow. Can't wait to read more. Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a beautiful family! Gracie is just adorable with her red hair. My youngest is a red head, too. Isnt it fun to look back and see that someone you met on an elevator was the man you were to marry? God has such a fun way of working things.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoyed reading about your family. My youngest has red hair too. I'll be reading your blog more--I can tell on first glance that you have some great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very beautiful family! Your little "Redhead" is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is nice to meet you! Thanks for sharing your family with us! I love meeting other HS mommas! Going to follow you. Stop by sometime!!

    (:

    shelby

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice to meet you. Your daughter looks like such a sweet heart. She is about the same age as my little one. I am following your blog now.

    ReplyDelete