Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Award




I want to thank Sarah from the blog Cars, Trucks, and Teething Rings for giving me this award. I am new to the blogging world and have been slow at giving out awards that I have recieved.

Here are the rules:


-Thank and link the person who gave you the award.
- Pass the award onto 15 bloggers you've found and think are fantastic.
-Contact said bloggers and let them know they've won.
-State 7 things about yourself.



Beautiful Blogger Winners- I love following these blog!!!!

1. 1+1+1=1
2.1,2,3...Come Homeschool With Me
3. 3 Little Ones
4. A House on Fire
5. Adventures in Diapering and Beyond
6. Adventures in Tot school
7. Counting Coconuts
8. Crazy For Cloth Diapers!!
9. Home Grown Families
10. Just An All American Girl
11. Monkeyin' Around
12. One Hook Wonder
13.Small Burst
14. Preparing For Our Children's Future -
15. Our Country Road



7 Things about Me

1. I am a follower of Christ
2. I am a wife.
3. I am a mother.
4. I enjoy running.
5. I have completed 2 triathalons.
6. I love staying at home with my beautiful daughter.
7. I enjoy reading and writing poetry.

7 comments:

  1. Good for you on the triathalons!

    Thank you for the award Char. I'm your 50th. follower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Two triathalons - way to go!!

    Thank you so much for this award - totally made my morning.! And you're right, I won't blog about it just yet, but I promise I will eventually. :)

    *hugs*
    Mari-Ann
    Counting Coconuts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the the award and thanks so much for showing SB some blog love! You are supermom-2 triathlons! That's amazing and inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much! I have added you to my award list! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, thank you so much! I really appreciate you giving me the award.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful surprise! Thank you very much! I have enjoyed reading through your blog posts as well!

    I am signed up to complete a "Try-Athalon" in August with my best friend, and am very excited about that! I would love to hear more about your experiences training for and actually completing a triathalon.

    For me, 2010 is the year of trying new things and really pushing through the limits that I have put on myself.

    P.S. It looks like your sweet little one has a hint of red in her hair--what a doll! I have 2 redheads and am pretty partial to them!

    Lord Bless You!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful, sweet surprise! Thank you so much! Please forgive me for not saying this sooner.
    I look forward to getting to know you over the coming weeks!

    ReplyDelete