Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Getting in His Word Wednesday Blog Hop- Daniel and the Lions Den

Daniel in the Lion's Den




This week we read the story of Daniel in the Lion's Den. This comes from the Book Daniel Chapter 6. We read a shortened version out of Little Sweets children's Bible; 100 Bible Stories 100 Bible Songs. After we read the story Little Sweets looked for her lion from her Noah's ark set and I found a stuffed lion. We made a lions den out of a blanket and chairs. Then Little Sweets played in the den with her lions. I was hoping to reenact the story, but Little Sweets has a short attention span. Right now I am just happy to get a Bible story in.

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful blog hop! Are you hosting? I would love to join in! Please let me know trudie@jollymommy.co.za

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I am hosting. You are more than welcome to join. Please let me know if you have trouble linking up.

    ReplyDelete