Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Snowball Sight Words

Snowball Sight Words

Last week Little Sweets played a snowball sight word game that I had created for her.  I wrote sight words on circles, taped them to the wall, and had Little Sweets throw a snowball (piece of balled up paper, or a balled up white sock) at the words.  She read the words she hit.  She enjoyed this game so much that she decided she would write the sight words on circles and tape them to the wall.  I love when she extends activities on  her own.  It is so exciting to see how much she is learning and that she is excited about learning. 


 
This post is linked to It's Playtime 
For the Kids Friday

5 comments:

  1. What a fun game! My preschooler would love this! Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm now following you on GFC and Facebook!

    Lisa
    Criss-Cross Applesauce

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks I hope your little one enjoys the game. : )

      Delete
  2. Great idea! I found you via For the Kids Friday and am a new follower. I have a new meme called Thematic Thursday and this week's theme is Winter/Snow. I'd love to see this post linked up. Find Thematic Thursday here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pinning, great idea! I think my daughter might enjoy this game :)
    Jodie ~ Tons of Fun
    http://tonsoffunpreschoolactivities.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete