Sunday, January 22, 2012

Valentines Math Printables

Pin It


I have created some fun Valentines math printables for my math units.  You can download them for free.

Valentines Math Unit

Math Standards Addressed

  • Identifying Ordinal Numbers First Through Fifth
  • Displaying Information on a Graph
  • Interpreting Information on a Graph
  • Adding Whole Numbers
  • Introducing Line of Symmetry


Each download of these activities is for personal use in your home or in your classroom. Please do not sell or host the files on your website without my permission. Please link back to my website if you blog about these activities so others may also have the opportunity to download the activities. 
Most and Least
Laminate and cut the cards apart.  Have your child place a clothespin on the rectangle with the most or least hearts.  You can download heart cards for this activity here.

Heart Addition Cards
Laminate and cut apart the cards and have your child place a clothespin on the correct answer.  You can down load the cards for this activity here .


Heart Graph
Cut apart the hearts and place them in the correct spot on the graph.  Then answer the questions.
You can also use this graph with candy hearts.  You can download this activity here.


Heart Symmetery
Laminate and cut apart the hearts.  Have your child put the hearts back together. You can download this activity here.



Ordinal Number Practice

Color the correct heart the correct color.  You can download this activity here.



You can see where I like to link up here.

12 comments:

  1. Those are very cool! I especially like symmetry printable. I made some Valentine's Day math printables last year. If you're interested, you can find them here.

    Thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and thank you for sharing your printables as well.

      Delete
  2. I am glad you enjoyed them. I notice there is a mistake on one of the math addition cards. I caught it today as my daughter was doing the activity. I am going to fix this. Have a great day and thanks for pinning me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I pinned the shape puzzle heart matching activity because I think it is the one my Boogie would most likely be able to do. There are so many fun Valentine ideas out there already! I would love for you to share these at WOTT this week!

    http://his4homeschooling.blogspot.com/2012/01/whats-on-tray-wednesday-4.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I plan on linking up. Have a great day. : )

      Delete
    2. Yay :) Thank you for sharing these. And for sharing the downloads. I am getting excited to put out our Valentine stuff soon! And I love your pin it button! Is that an easy code to add? I am not techy at all!

      Delete
    3. I am glad you enjoy the printables. Here is a link to a tutorial about making a pin button http://www.everythingetsy.com/2011/07/how-to-put-a-pinterest-pin-button-on-your-blog/

      Delete
  4. Those look really fun. I love the heart matching game. Very nice. I think we'll be trying the math one too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you will be able to use the printables. : )

      Delete
  5. Great ideas! As a teacher/mom I love this! Newest follower...found you at the Friday Hop....
    www.fluffforthemindlessreader.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all of these and will be using them in 2 weeks when we begin our V-day themes/units. Thanks for sharing!
    Trina

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE these! Fantastic freebies, Thanks for sharing at Thrifty Thursday! hope to see you again this week!

    ReplyDelete