Thursday, January 26, 2012

Fun Frugal Friday Linky Party

Link up your fun, frugal, kid-friendly, activities here!!

This Friday I am starting a new Linky Party- Fun Frugal Friday Linky Party. This will be a place where bloggers can feature their fun, frugal, kid-friendly activities. I hope you will come join us as we link up and share ideas with others.


funfrugalmommy




·         Link up frugal kid friendly activities, games, or crafts.  Please no promos or giveaways.

·         Link up your exact post not your home page.  Your posts can be old or new.  (please no more than 3 per week)

·         Please link back to this blog by adding a text link or adding the Fun Frugal Friday button to your post or sidebar. 

·         Each week I will feature 2 posts from the previous week.  Some posts will be chosen at random or by theme. 

·         Have fun linking and if you get a chance comment on some other links.



6 comments:

  1. Thank you for pointing me in the right direction to your blog (and for hosting this Linky Party). I am your newest GFC Follower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. New follower via Friday Blog Hop @ Homegrown Families. Here is my blog : http://masalabowl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. So excited that you found me! What a great link-up! Also---I, too, stay home with my girls. I love that you have so many great ideas to shepherd little hearts to know Jesus. Very excited to look through all your stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the follow at my place! I am now following you back...and I linked up with you today :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i like the new linkup, sorry it took me so long to link up, i have been away for the weekend and am now catching up on bloggy stuff. Thanks for the invite.

    ReplyDelete