Friday, April 15, 2011

Operation Game and Candy Land for $2 Each at Walmart (with coupon)

Toy Story 3 Operation Buzz Lightyear


I picked up the game operation at walmart for $2. This is a great game to use for fine motor skills.  Little Sweets loves the game.  The recommended age is for 6 year olds, but that's if you want to play the game according the instructions.  I let Little Sweets use the tweezers to pull out the pieces and she gets to keep them even if the game buzzes.  I think it is perfect for working on her fine motor skills.  You can also purchase Candy Land for $2.  We already have the game so I didn't pick it up.  It is great for teaching colors and teaching children how to take turns.  Here is a link to the coupons.  Thanks to Money Saving Mom and My Frugal Adventures.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting this! I followed your links to print off the coupon and picked it up yesterday for my little guy!

    He's still having a bit of trouble with potty training, so I'm planning on using it for a reward for that. It's gonna make a heck of a reward :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you were able to pick up the games. Good luck with potty training.

    ReplyDelete