Thursday, March 15, 2012

Fun Frugal Linky Party Week 8

The Fun Frugal Friday Linky Party   Please stop by and link up your fun, frugal, kid-friendly activities.

funfrugalmommy



Thanks for linking up last week.  Here are my 2 top picks from last week. 

Toilet Paper Snake from Relentlessly Fun Deceptively Educational



Eat Your Sight Words from School Time Snippets


If you were featured please grab a button.

funfrugalmommy





Fun Frugal Friday Link Up

            ·Link up frugal kid friendly activities, games, or crafts. Please no promos or giveaways.

·Link up your exact post not your home page. Your posts can be old or new.

·Please link back to this blog by adding a text link or adding the Fun Frugal Friday button to your post or sidebar.

·Each week I will feature 2 posts from the previous week.

·Have fun linking and if you get a chance comment on some other links



4 comments:

  1. Thank you for featuring my Eat Your Sight Words activity!

    Thanks for the linky and have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks SO much, Fun Frugal Mommy, for featuring my son's snake. I loved this activity ... cheap, fun to make, and (as my son would tell you) even more fun to play with! You've made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the invite! What a cute blog! I put your button on my places I party page so I can remember to stop by more often!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for popping by my blog! I have linked up today :)

    Georgia

    ReplyDelete