Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Bubble Literacy and Fine Motor Activity

This was a super fun activity for Little Sweets.  I put soapy water into a tub.  Then we put colored water into a spray bottle.  Little Sweets sprayed the water into the tube and colored the bubbles and the water. (Using the spray bottle helps with fine motor skills.)  Then I placed objects in the water and Little Sweets found them.  We started with toys then I started putting letters in the water.  I put letters that would make words in the "at" family.  Little Sweets pulled out the letter, told me what is was, put it front of the letters "at", and then read me the word.  She really enjoyed this activity. 





Here is where I like to link up.

1 comment:

  1. This is a pretty cool idea. I think my little boy tot would love it when he reaches this stage - thanks for sharing! Pinning this. :)

    ReplyDelete