Sunday, July 18, 2010

Versatile Blogger Award

I Got an Award

Kelly from Little Wonders' Days has just passed along the Versatile Blogger award to me! Thanks : )





1. Thank the person who gave you this award. Thanks you Kelly for this award.

2. Share 7 things about yourself.

1.  I actually enjoy exercising.  It is my alone time and a great time for me to reflect.
2.  I love to write poetry.  (I've been known to write poetry while exercising.)
3.  My favorite movie is The Sound of Music
4. I just started to use coupons in the last year and love it.  We've saved so much money as a family. 
5.  I am a big Ohio State Buckeye fan.
6.  I have an amazing husband and wonderful daughter.
7.  I love Jesus

3. Pass the award along to 15 bloggers you have recently discovered and think are great (in no particular order).  There are so many great blogs out there.  I am trying to limit my time spent on blogging so I am going to put up 8 great blogs.  Here they are. 
"It's Quiet Now. What Do You Say?'

United Teaching

The Ramblings and Adventures of a S.A.H.M.

small Burst

Mommy Moment

Little Page Turners

Homeschool Creations

Hart 2 Hart





4.Contact the bloggers you've picked and let them know about the award.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the award. You are so sweet to mention me along with these other greate blogs. I am sooo very honored.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much!!! I am so excited :) I love your blog :)

    ReplyDelete