Saturday, October 5, 2013

Matters of the Heart Mondays


Matters of the Heart Mondays 
 Join me on Mondays as we discuss how we can use God's Word to encourage, equip, and train our children in righteousness.
 
 photo ababea24-623c-485a-8a0f-c475aa44465d_zpscdd56b72.jpg

When we homeschool our children we are doing more than just teaching them to read, write, and do math.  We are teaching them how to live life.  As a parent my hope and prayer is that I will equip my children so that they can be successful when they reach adulthood.  As a believer in Christ, it is my goal to use God's word as a tool in the education my children.  The Word tells us that "All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting, and training in righteousness so that the servant of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work. " 2 Tim 3:16-17  Please join me on Mondays as we discuss how we can use the Word of God to instruct our children's hearts and how we can apply the principles found in the Bible to our children's lives as well as our own. 
 
Each Monday I will be presenting a reader's question on my blogs facebook page.  I encourage my readers to join in on the conversation and share scripture verses that apply to the question as well as practical advice.

Join the conversation on my facebook page
If you have a question you would like me to post please email me at funfrugalhomeschool.com
 
I look forward to the conversation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment