Monday, October 7, 2013

Matters of the Heart Monday Week 1

Matters of the Heart Mondays 
 Join me on Mondays as we discuss how we can use God's Word to encourage, equip, and train our children in righteousness.
 photo ababea24-623c-485a-8a0f-c475aa44465d_zpscdd56b72.jpg

As a believer in Christ, it is my goal to use God's word as a tool in the education my children.  The Word tells us that "All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting, and training in righteousness so that the servant of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work. " 2 Tim 3:16-17  Please join me on Mondays as we discuss how we can use the Word of God to instruct our children's hearts and how we can apply the principles found in the Bible to our children's lives as well as our own. 
 
Each Monday I will be presenting a reader's question on my blogs facebook page.  I encourage my readers to join in on the conversation and share scripture verses that apply to the question as well as practical advice
 
Week 1 Question:  How can I help my child be appreciative of what he has?
 
To join this conversation please come to my facebook page, like the page, and comment on the post.
 
Here is a link to my facebook page.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment