Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Tot Tuesday

Tot Tuesday
Little Peanut loved this activity.  I stuck a plastic straw into some homemade playdough.  (The straw was made of hard plastic, the nondisposable type.)  Then I gave her some links I picked up from the dollar tree.  They are in the shapes of flowers, hearts, and stars.  I helped her put a few onto the straw and then let her try it for herself.  I wasn't sure if she would be able to do this activity on her own, but she surprised me. 

Parental Supervision is advised for any activity involving small children. 


5 comments:

  1. interesting. I will have to try that when my little one gets a little bigger! visit me sometime, and follow if you would
    www.newbeginningswithhappyendings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute...she seems to be really enjoying it too! I shall have to try this with my twins...thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, that's a really good idea. I'm afraid my daughter would try to eat the little shapes though.:(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stopping in to let you know I passed on the One Lovely Blog award to you. The post is here: http://getitdonemomma.blogspot.com/2012/02/lovely-surprise.html.

    I enjoy reading your blog and getting inspiration from your posts!

    ReplyDelete