Thursday, February 9, 2012

Fun Frugal Friday Linky Party Week 3

Fun Frugal Friday

I just want to say a big thanks to those of you who linked up last week.  We had some awesome ideas.  I love coming up with fun activities that don't cost a lot of money.  I love it even more when others share their great ideas with me.  So thank you.  I hope many more people will be inspired by your ideas. 


funfrugalmommy



Here are my top two picks from last week:

Penguin Fishing Game  from Criss-Cross Applesauce.  This is a great game that you can download for free.  Thanks so much for sharing this activity with us. 




Window Paint Recipe-  Slightly Nerdy Sometimes Cool shared this great recipe for kids.   



If you were featured please grab a button.

funfrugalmommy




Fun Frugal Friday Link Up

· Link up frugal kid friendly activities, games, or crafts. Please no promos or giveaways.

· Link up your exact post not your home page. Your posts can be old or new.

· Please link back to this blog by adding a text link or adding the Fun Frugal Friday button to your post or sidebar.

· Each week I will feature 2 posts from the previous week.

· Have fun linking and if you get a chance comment on some other links.






2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the invite!! Have a great weekend.

    ~MiaB
    www.mamamiasheart2heart.com

    ReplyDelete