Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Self-checking Word Family Wheel

Self-checking Word Family Wheel

I made this to help Little Sweets with her word family words.  She spins the bottom wheel until she comes to a letter.  She says the word and then lifts the flap to see if she is correct.  This was simple to make.  I cut two circles from a poster board.  On the first circle I cut out 2 squares.  I wrote "at" beside one square and glued a flap on the other square.  Then I used a clasp to fasten both circles together.  I wrote the letter and glued the corresponding picture on the second circle while it was fastened together. This way I knew it would match up.  Remember to keep letters on one side of the circle and pictures on the other side of the circle.  I have included a picture of the second circle.   Have fun!!! : )





No comments:

Post a Comment