Sunday, February 27, 2011

February 2011 Week 2

Tot School
33 Months Old



Zoo
The weather has been so beautiful that we decided to go to the zoo.  Little Sweets loves the animals.  She told me her favorites were the monkeys, lions, and fish.  She also loves playing on the animal statues throughout the zoo.


Fine Motor and Sorting Activity
Little Sweets used tongs to pick up pom poms.  She placed them in a muffin tin, sorting them by color. 


Math Activity- Hi Ho Cherrio Game

Little Sweets, Daddy, and I played this game several times this week. This game is a great counting game. 



Capital and Lower Case Letter Identification

Little Sweets circled the capital and lower case A's on the page.  I found this worksheet here.
(I put the worksheet in a plastic page protector so we can use it again.)


Counting and Fine Motor Activity

Little Sweets used tongs to place the correct number of pom poms in the muffin tin.



 Listening Skills
I hit the drum a specific number of times then Little Sweets repeated it back to me. 

Alphabet Game
 I printed this game from confessions of a homeschooler.  You can get the game here.  Little Sweets spun a number and moved that many spaces on the game board.  Then she told me the letter she landed on. 


For more great tot school posts go here

3 comments:

  1. Looks like a fun week! Great idea with the drum.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We got Hi Ho Cherrio for 0.25 at a yard sale. Pest quarter I ever spent!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job Little Sweets on using the tongs!

    Great week!

    Kerri

    ReplyDelete