Thursday, December 12, 2013

Kidmade Magnetic Nativity Scene

Homemade Magnetic Nativity Scene
 
Little Sweets loves to draw.  This past week she decided to draw a Nativity Scene. ( She is five and draws better than me.)  I thought it would be fun to turn her drawings into magnets so that she and hers sister could play with the pictures.  It turned out to be a huge success the girls love the magnets. 
 
Here is how I made the magnets.
                           1.  I copied her pictures on the copy machine.  I made several copies so we would
                                have extra if we lost a piece.  I also didn't want to ruin the originals.
                           2.  Laminate the pictures.
                           3.  Cut them out
                           4.  Place sticky magnets on the back
                           5.  Have fun playing with the magnets.
 
 
The Stable
 
 
 
 The Three Wise Men
 
 
The Shepherd and The Angel 
 
The Nativity Scene 
 
Please note magnets are dangerous if ingested.  Keep them out of reach of small children that still place things in their mouths.   

No comments:

Post a Comment