Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Winter Activities
Little Sweets 4 1/2
Little Peanut 23 months

 Tongs and Cotton Balls

Little Peanut used tongs to pick up cotton balls and place them in snowman shaped ice cube trays.
XYZ
Winter Sensory Bin



Snowball Sight Word Game
Little Sweets throws a snowball (crunched up piece of paper) at the words.  She reads the words she hits.


Sequencing Activity


Pattern Block  Activity

Little Sweets read the number as she covered it up the shape with the pattern block.  I printed the pattern sheet from the prekinders website.

Little Sweets drew a picture of playing in the snow with daddy.  She is on a sled and wrote, "Dad is plig me. (Dad is pulling me.)


Math Activities from the Winter Math Unit I created
You can download my mini Winter Math Unit for free here.

Adding Snowflakes


Counting by 5's Puzzle




Counting by 5's Dot to Dot




No comments:

Post a Comment