Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Preschool Week 7

Preschool Week 7

Here are just a few of the activities we did.  I haven't been keeping up with posting a lot of our activies.  I will try to post more in the future.



Bible Activity- Fruit of the Spirit:  Joy

Songs:  I've got the joy, joy, joy down in my heart
The fruit of the spirit song

Bible Story:  Paul and Silas in Prison
We read the story and reenacted it.  I made chains out of a toilet paper roll and yarn.  Little Sweets wore the chains during the story then we pulled them off.  We also put them on Little Peanut and put her in jail. 





Alphabet Review-  Letter Factory Game
Little Sweets really enjoys playing this game.


Math Puzzle
I bought this puzzle at the local consignment sale.  Little Sweets counted the pictures and matched the puzzle piece with the correct number.  We also did some addition puzzle pieces. 



No comments:

Post a Comment