Friday, June 24, 2011

Sun Bleached Sight Word Game

Sun Bleached Sight Word Game

This is a simple fun activity.  In order to make the cards you need magnetic letters and construction paper.  I placed the magnetic letters on the construction paper and left it out in the sun.  When I brought the paper inside at the end of the day the sun had bleached the paper around the letters.  Little Sweets reads the words and then places the magnetic letters on top of the letters in the word.   I got the idea for this activity here.



3 comments:

  1. What a cute learning idea! I'll have to remember it for the grandkids since my own kids are well beyond that. :-) Thanks for stopping by my blog & commenting the other day. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my blog.
    This is a really fun idea. We live in Florida too so there will be plenty of sun.
    I love all of these great ideas you have on your blog.
    Rachel
    http://linesacrossmyface.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Great idea! My daughter's teacher this year did something very similar, really worked! Thanks for visiting www.fourlittlemonsters.com :-)

    ReplyDelete