Thursday, May 5, 2011

Preschool Bag Blog Hop Week 2

Preschool Bag Activity Blog Hop
Do you have an idea for an activity that a preschooler can do on their own or with some assistance by a parent, that is cheap, fun, and can fit in a Ziploc bag?  If you do, please link up. 

This activity is super easy to make.  I bought border at the dollar tree and cut one piece up.  The object of the game is to match the cut up pieces to a piece that is not cut up.  This border was little more difficult because Little Sweets had to pay close attention to details, specifically the size of the hearts.



Homemade Tracing Cards
I saw tracing cards at the store and decided it would be fun and cheaper to make my own.  I used Microsoft word to make the letters.  I printed out the cards and laminated them.  Little Sweets used a dry erase marker to trace the cards.  (You can now purchase washable, scent free, dry erase markers at wal-mart.)  These are great because they are reusable.  You may want to work with your child when you first introduce the activity.  I still have to help my little one hold the marker correctly. 



Please make sure you link back if you link up to this blog hop.  Thank You.  I can't wait to see all the great ideas.


2 comments:

  1. New follower here :) Saw you were following me, thanks! I can't wait to start doing some crafts together! :)

    Thanks for the love :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the matching border idea! Fun, simple, and effective!

    Carla

    ReplyDelete