Saturday, July 10, 2010

Fun Homemade File Folder Game- Color Matching Game

Color Matching Game


This was super easy and inexpensive to make.  I bought the colored pockets from the dollar tree.  (You get 24 pockets for $1.00)  I glued the pockets to the folder.  I used some colored popsicle sticks left over from other projects. You can buy colored popsicle sticks from wal-mart or you can easily make your own by painting left over popsicle sticks. After I made the game I showed my daughter  how to put the popsicle sticks in the right pockets.  We talked about the color of each popsicle stick as she put them in the pockets. 

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE IT I LOVE IT.. I will be doing this and will link back =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://trsatc.blogspot.com/2010/07/color-matching-game-file-folder.html

    I did it today, thank you =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! I've been looking for colored pockets! I will most definitely check out my Dollar Tree asap! Thanks for sharing! Fun linky party. About to link up a few posts. :)

    ReplyDelete