Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Jellybean Math Printable- Patterning Activity

This is another activity I did with jellybeans. Little Sweets had a lot fun doing math using jellybeans. I used this activty to teach her about colors, matching, and to introduce patterns.

You can download the printable for free here. If you use this printable and post the activity please link back to me, thanks.







Here is the picture of the printable. It is nothing to get too excited over, but I thought I would share it. You could easily make this at home, but why bother if it is already made for you.

(You can purchase starburst jellybeans on sale for $1.17 a bag at Publix if you use a $1/2 coupon from the red plum insert from the March 7th Sunday paper. I found this coupon deal at southernsavers)

No comments:

Post a Comment